By entering this website you confirm that you are aged 18 years or over and that the receiver of the alcohol purchased is also aged 18 years or over” It is illegal to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18.or Exit
Easy drinking Chianti, drinking lovely now and perfect for those warmer summer months. When you think of wine from Italy you often envisage big, fruity Super Tuscans or more austere and tannic Barolos. This Chianti however is neither of those, its fragrant and fresh, with easy tannins making it a perfect quaffer. Made from a mix of Sangiovese and other Tuscan varieties like Canaiolo, its best served with red meat straight off the BBQ, or a platter of hard cheeses with friends. Drink now.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer "A wine lover has to kiss a lot of frogs to find the price, especially when it comes to finding a good Chianti so it was my pleasure to taste this cheeky little red from Tuscany, which ticks the princely box. It’s all about secondary caramel and spice notes on the nose, dry taste and texture with juicy flavours kicking in mid palate, adding a lingering finish thanks to firm acidity in the wine."
Made from 85% Sangiovese 85% with the remaining 15% other typical Tuscan varieties (Canaiolo, Malvasia del Chianti).
The must is left on the skins for 6-8 days in order to extract the deep ruby colour. Fermentation in tanks for 8-10 days at 18-20 degrees C.
One of the more vibrant Lindauer's that brings a zesty twist to bubbly. Seeing as it's from Sauvignon Blanc grapes there are bright notes of passionfruit and fresh gooseberry flavours. It is crisp and refreshing, offering ripe fruit flavours with a lingering finish. [info Alcohol_Level="12%" Grapes="Sauvignon Blanc" Seal="Screw Cap"] Read More
Limited bin end clearance stock left over from lockdown. It's marked down to clear right away so get in quick! Vibrant orange, passionfruit and other tropical fruit aromas abound. Enjoy slightly chilled on its own or with fresh seafood dishes. PET bottle Read More
Limited bin end clearance stock left over from lockdown. It's marked down to clear right away so get in quick! This Chardonnay presents tropical aromas and charry oak notes. This wine is a perfect match for dishes such as grilled crayfish with garlic lime butter sauce, pumpkin risotto and a variety of cheese such as Brie, Gruyere and Provolone. [info Alcohol_Level="13%" Grapes="Chardonnay" Seal="Screw Top"] Read More
Limited bin end clearance stock left over from lockdown. It's marked down to clear right away so get in quick! "On the nose, this wine features delicate citrus notes of lemon and cream combined with fresh bread and yeasty notes. The palate is fresh, long and elegant, with lemony citrus elements and creamy yeast textural palate weight balancing the acidity, offering a long, clean mineral finish." - Brancott Estate Read More